• Register
Event Information
Event Title:
Event Date / Time:
Event Description:
Top Performance Leadership webinar

Dear Friend,

A survey released in December 2017 by DHM Research in Portland, OR “found that only one-third (33 percent) of Americans have a life plan that they have committed to in writing and use to help guide them through the rest of their lives.”

Thirty-three percent. That’s a staggeringly low number of people in one of the most busy and results-driven countries in the world.

Are you one of those 33%, or are you in the other 67% who more than likely knows the importance of setting goals but lacks the strategies or accountability to follow through?

Zig Ziglar once said, “If you don’t know where you’re going, any direction will do.”

Regardless if you’re in the 33% or the 67%, everyone of us possess the qualities of success to become a top performer.

...and now is your chance to develop and use those qualities in your life and business using the time-tested and proven Ziglar Top Performance and Goals Setting Systems.

Join John Simpson, Ziglar Legacy Certified Coach/Speaker/Trainer of Ncourage Services, February 6th, 13th, and 20th 2021, 8-12 PST as he leads you through three interactive, intensive, and intimate webinars designed to take you from good to great and help you create the work/life balance you crave.

Be one of the first to enroll in this exclusive training of

Two 4-hour interactive webinars on Ziglar Top Performance with
Participant guide
One 4-hour Interactive webinar on Ziglar Goal Setting with
Participant guide

Space is limited to the first 15 people, so email to register now with “Leadership” in the subject line. Be sure to provide your name, address, and phone number in the body.

Is today the day you choose to win?

If not now...when?

Register by January 16, 2021 and receive a $200 discount off the normal price of $497. That’s only $297 for 12 hours of training.
Unable to load tooltip content.

Get In Touch

  •  1023 E Crawford Street
    Deer Park, WA 99006
  •  (509)720-7795